February 02, 2011
The Stylish Blogger Awards
I wanted to give a big shout out to Tess Mackall and the Three Wicked Writers blog for nominating me for the Stylish Blogger Awards. I am indeed honored and will pass along the kudos for sure.
For those who have been nominated, there are few criteria to meet:
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you, only do not re-nominate them.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass along this nomination to 10 recently discovered stylish and cool bloggers
4. Contact them and tell them about their nomination.
Without further ado and in no particular order, here are my Stylish Blog nominees. Sorry, I could only come up with eight since others I would have nominated have already been nominated.
3. AJ Llewellyn
And here are some blogs that are just great to read on their own (note: I write for some of them):
Here are seven facts about me:
1. The only way you can get me to eat a pizza is to slather it with anchovies.
2. I have auburn hair down past my ass. It's nearly four feet long.
3. When I was 12 I ran a planetarium in Baltimore, Maryland.
4. When I was 14 I was a major in the Civil Air Patrol.
5. I can play the accordion.
6. I used to be a fundamentalist Christian until I actually read the Bible.
7. I almost asked out actor Daniel Baldwin when I worked on "Homicide: Life On The Street" but I chickened out.
Well, that's more than enough about me. Enjoy the blogs, and hang out in comments.
Posted on February 2, 2011 at 09:41 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference The Stylish Blogger Awards:
Thank you so much for the award. It is so kind of you.
Posted by: Savannah Chase at Feb 2, 2011 10:54:47 AM