August 14, 2014
Sex Toy Review - Aluminum Heat Wave Slim Teaser
The Alumimum Heat Wave Slim Teaser is a lightweight, effective slender bullet-type vibrator. It has two very intense speeds and it even warms up as I use it. Very nice. I prefer the slower speed at first and then the faster and more intense speed as I approach orgasm. This vibe is also fairly quiet so I won't disturb anyone when I use it - unless I choose to.
This sex toy is made of lightweight aluminum, and the one I have is colored silver. It's perfect for taking with me when I travel, and I'm going on an extended trip in October so I know I'll need to take a vibe with me. This one could be it. It's a classy-looking vibe as well. Not cumbersome or heavy to hold.
In addition to being a great clit and interior vibe, the Heat Wave is a great muscle relaxant. I have TMJ (pain in the jaw from grinding teeth), and the Heat Wave homed right in on the painful areas and relaxed them. My TMJ hasn't acted up in over a decade, but for some reason it reared its ugly head last week. Within half an hour after using it my face no longer hurt. I used it on the right side of my jaw and the warmth from the Heat Wave was an added bonus. If you have muscle or joint pain, the Heat Wave might be able to help ease the pain, depending on exactly what it is.
The Aluminum Heat Wave Slim Teaser takes two AA batteries and it runs for a good, long time. You will love this bullet vibrator.
Buy your sex toys from CalExotics.
May 20, 2014
Sex Toy Review: Coco-Licious Hide & Play Lipstick Vibrator
Have you ever seen the movie "Mimic"? It's about gigantic, man-sized cockroaches living in New York sewers that pass themselves off as humans wearing trench coats. The movie is great fun, but the short story by Donald A. Wollheim is even better. The gist of it is that many creatures mimic other animals, plants, and objects to hide from prey - or to hide themselves when they are acting as predators. Walking sticks, leaf bugs, Viceroy butterflies, and angler fish are examples of these kinds of wildlife.
I was always fascinated by creatures that mimic other creatures. So imagine my delight when I was given the Coco-Licious Hide & Play Lipstick Vibrator to review. I've always wanted one of these. It looks like a little lipstick you carry in your purse, but it's not a lipstick. It's a vibrator. So if you drop your purse and everything in it comes tumbling out, you won't be caught with a huge dong. This lipstick vibe slips right under the radar, which is why it is perfect for travel.
There is no real lipstick involved here. You can't get any lip color from it. It only looks like a classic red rolled up lipstick in a black lacquer case. Very realistic.
I like it for other reasons, too. Don't be fooled by its size. It's a powerful little thing with 8 vibrations, pulsations, and escalations. I tried them all and I like to vary my sensations. Sometimes I like a steady stream and other times I like a tapping pulse, especially while I'm coming. The push-button design works beautifully. Just press it and it works. Hold the button down to turn it off. Easy peasy.
It's phthalate-free and may be used in or out of water. I used it as a clit stimulator. It focused its attention directly on me or around me, depending on how I held it. This vibe is very good at pinpoint precision. It has no scent of any kind. Safe to use, it's a fabulous little vibe to carry on your person for mid-day romps or for travel.
Now that I've enjoyed a vibe that mimics a lipstick, I think I'll watch that movie again. I especially like "Mimic" because Guillermo del Toro co-wrote and directed it. He's one of my favorite movie directors. Go get your lipstick vibe today!
Buy your sex toys from California Exotics!
April 10, 2014
THE Toy For Men - Autoblow 2 - Indiegogo Campaign
Autoblow 2 is more than just a male masturbator. It is the Supreme. It operates hands-free and plugs into your outlet. It's hygienic, feels fantastic, and is made to fit any sized penis, no matter how large or small. It's also incredibly easy to clean - much easier to clean than other masturbators. Autoblow 2 will last over 500 hours, so you'll get quite the workout. Doesn't Autoblow 2 sound wonderful? So what are you waiting for? Here is information about the Autoblow 2 Indiegogo campaign. There's much to be had by contributing. The link to join is above. Details are below.
First things first:
1. You can contribute to this campaign anonymously - just check the box that reads "don't display my name on the campaign page" when you make payment.
2. If you contribute an amount that makes you eligible for a product, we will ship it to you in a plain brown box with a warehouse return address. It is completely discreet.
So without any further ado.....
What Does The Autoblow 2 Do And Why Is It Better Than All Other Toys For Men?
The Autoblow 2 is the world's most realistic robotic oral sex simulator for men. Currently, nearly all major brands of toys for men are manually operated, meaning you have to grip them with your hand, and move them up and down. Existing male stroking machines are not robust enough to feel appropriately realistic.
I think that men deserve better. Therefore, I have properly automated male pleasure with this new product in a way that has never been done before. The Autoblow 2 is the fix for everything wrong with the current generation of sex toys for men, especially other stroking type machines.
Here's why the Autoblow 2 is a game changer:
• It doesn't use batteries. The Autoblow 2 plugs into a wall outlet. We chose a motor that was powerful enough to continue stroking, even when it is up against a considerable load. It won't stop mid-stroke like battery powered motors do, for lack of torque. And no, USB can't offer enough power. Yes, its completely safe - it uses a UL listed AC to DC converter adapter.
• It works with 3 sizes of interchangeable sleeves. Size is a big (or small) problem for a lot of guys when it comes to such products. With a battery powered stroker, a big penis would make the machine stop, a small penis wouldn't feel much sensation, and an average sized penis would feel only an average sensation. But through rigorous testing, we came up with 3 sleeve sizes to ensure that no matter what a man's size is, he will receive the same sensation while using the machine. Check the penis graphic below for sizing information.
• Relatively hands-free & feels great. You can either hold it with your hand, or depending on the position of your body (can't get into too much detail here), you don't need to hold it at all. It will stroke up and down, doing all of the work for you. It suffices to say that if you lay on your stomach, the machine can be used without holding it at all. The feeling of having your penis inside of the sleeve while the spring-loaded beads stroke up and down can best be described in 2 words: surprisingly good. We will develop a table-mounted holder for it in the future.
• The motor is industrial strength. The Autoblow 2 won't break like a "toy" would. We left it on for 1000 hours with a simulated load on the motor, and we finally had to turn it off because the person who worked near it didn't want to hear it everyday anymore. The entire product, including the motor, is built to the quality level of a kitchen appliance - not a sex toy. FYI, we wrote the motor is good for at least 500 hours on the box, but later we realized it will work for far longer!
• It is super easy to clean. I won't get into too much detail here but this style of product in the past has been VERY difficult or nearly impossible to properly clean. But since the Autoblow 2 uses a removable sleeve, cleaning is a breeze.
• Real variable speed control. You can control the up/down stroking motion, from slow to fast. Because the product uses a powerful motor, you can actually USE the slow stroking function. On battery powered similar products, the slow stroking function is useless because it will just stop. So fear not, if you so desire, you can stroke it slowly with the Autoblow 2.
This graphic shows you exactly how the product works from the inside, out.
Penis Measurements For Sleeve Sizes
At first, we have produced a sleeve that looks like a mouth on the top. If you support this campaign at a level that entitles you to an Autoblow 2, we will email you to ask whether you want sleeve size A, B, or C. The machine comes with 1 mouth sleeve included. If we meet our stretch goals, we will create a vagina sleeve, too. Keep in mind that 80% of guys fall into the size B range! Your length does not matter, only your girth does.
Here's A Photo Of The Mouth Sleeve
We have spared no expense on this - we have used the highest quality realistic skin material available to make the sleeves. It is compatible with water based lubricants.
Here's a clearer photo of the inner workings of the machine:
For those of you who are more visual, here are some graphics again explaining what I explained above:
What We Need & What You Get
As you can see from the photos - we've already created both the molds and the packaging. I have about 15 final samples, too, which have been used for extensive testing.
But... I need more funding to complete the first production run.
• We are short $45,000 to complete the first order. The development of the product was much more expensive than I planned on. Plus, it took a lot longer than my initial timeline (2.5-3 years!). As a result, we need more money to complete our first production. If we raise more than this, great! We will make extra products to accommodate ALL of the backers! Plus, check out our stretch goals!
• Back us and save $50+ off of the retail price. The retail price online and in stores will be $150. But for our backers here on Indiegogo, $99 will get you one Autoblow 2 AND one re-useable mouth sleeve (shipping included inside the US). Those outside of the US can get the same deal for $124 (shipping included). We will contact you by email and you can tell us if you prefer sleeve size A, B, or C.
• Early bird special! To get this party started, we will do 100 of them at just $79 (including shipping to USA only). If you are a non-USA early bird backer and want this $79 deal, please also select the international shipping for early birds.
• VIP backers can get a CLEAR Autoblow 2! Our molds are made for using ABS plastic only, but we can make a small fraction of our order from another type of plastic which is clear (without damaging the molds). These would normally be used for store demos ONLY. In our first run, we will create 50 of these. 30 will go to stores, and 20 will be given to our VIP backers here. This will probably be the only time we will give the the clear model to end users! $179 gets you one of the 20 (USA shipping included)! Scroll down to see the photo of this VIP backer ONLY clear Autoblow 2! We'll contact you to ask which sleeve size you prefer. (Those outside of the US, please also select the $25 international shipping).
• Those who back us at a $29 level will get a super nice Autoblow 2 t-shirt. We will email you to ask your size. The shirt will be the same blue color as the Autoblow 2 and will prominently feature the Autoblow 2 logo above a photo of the product. Guys, all I can say is that sporting your support for the Autoblow 2 in public will bring you years and years of dates and good luck.
• If we don't reach our goal here, don't worry: you'll still get the perk you paid for. We'll find an additional but less awesome way to fund the completion of the order.
Here is the clear store demo Autoblow 2 that will go to the 20 VIP backers!
If we raise 120,000:
At first, we only have enough funds to create sleeves that look like a mouth on top. But if we can reach the $120,000 funding level, we will have enough cash to make vagina sleeves! All backers who are eligible to receive an Autoblow 2 ($79 and above) would also receive a extra vagina sleeve! Please note that the vagina sleeves would begin production in the summer, so you would receive your Autoblow 2 vagina sleeve a couple of months after you receive your Autoblow 2 with the mouth sleeve. To be on the safe side, I estimate you would receive the second sleeve in September. I am aware that gay men in particular might not want a vagina sleeve. If its the case that you are gay, and don't want your vagina sleeve, perhaps you can be a pal and pass it along to a friend!
If we raise $200,000:
Raising $200,000 would allow us to quickly create a beautiful storage case capable of storing the Autoblow 2 and a few sleeves. We're thinking zippered, and similar in appearance to a camera storage bag. If we raise this amount, everyone who receives an Autoblow 2 ($79 and above) would receive an extra vagina sleeve & the storage bag! We would begin the design after the campaign finishes, and I estimate this bag would be ready to ship in September.
The Autoblow 2 is a huge step forward for men's pleasure devices. Until now, virtually all male toys either required you to hold something and move your hand up and down or were automated but created as toys, not appliances. As a backer here, you will help us to create the next generation of robotic machines for men that will feel far better and far more realistic than anything that has been made before. We have already started kicking around ideas for the Autoblow 3! Although the next version may be 2 years away, it will surely feature new technology never before used in a male pleasure product. Your support on the Autoblow 2 will help us push this technology to the next level! We are SURE you'll love the Autoblow 2 and we are super thankful to all of you for your support!!
• Weight: Without sleeve installed, 690 grams or 1.5 pounds
• Sleeve Weight: 210g or .46 pounds
• Power Input: 100v-240v
• Power Output: DC 12v, 1.5a
• Adapter Cord Length: 9 feet (300cm)
• Height: 8.6" (22cm)
• Diameter: 3.93" (10cm)
• Stroking length: It will stroke approximately 4" of your penis
We plan to finish the manufacturing by the end of May. The products should arrive to our New York warehouse by the end of June. Therefore, we expect to be able to ship out your Autoblow 2 by the end of June, 2014. Just to be on the safe side, we have set the campaign to show July as a shipment date. We will inform you the moment the shipment is on the ship on its way to our US warehouse and will will alert you of any potential delay. We understand the importance of sticking to the timeline we give our backers and we are totally confident it be smooth process!
*IMPORTANT* Your Backing Will Be Totally Anonymous & Discreet!
If you do not wish for your name to show up on the campaign page, simply click this box when you are making your contribution:
Your package will be shipped from our New York warehouse and will be 100% DISCREET. There is no way to know what it is inside of the box!
Who Am I And Why Did I Invent The Autoblow 2?
After finishing law school, I decided to make sex toys instead of working as a lawyer. While spending a lot of time in China, and with the help of a great team of people from around the world, over the last 6 years, I made the Autoblow, Mangasm, and Ladygasm brands. I focus on the production, and my team helps me sell our brands around the world on our ecommerce sites, and on Amazon. The products I make are interesting and functional, but none has been a game changer. Until now, that is!
Over the past 3 years, I've invested about $100,000 to get the Autoblow 2 designed and to make molds, and packaging. It was not easy to find the right group of people who understood how to work with these materials and understood the ergonomic related challenges. After 2 failed prototypes, we finally succeeded in making an excellent product that is automatic, robust, and feels surprisingly realistic.
I believe in this product so much that I've decided to literally put my face and my reputation on it (yes, that's me in the video).
More About The Team Behind The Autoblow 2
Brian Sloan (bsloan at vieci . com)
While a lot of people on Indiegogo show a picture of their office, I can't - I don't really have one. I'm the sole owner of my company, which is a US company called Very Intelligent Ecommerce, Inc. (www.vieci.com). I spend most of my time in China and my people are all over the world. We work together online. We have programmers, Internet marketers, designers, video guys, warehouse people, customer service people, and everyone else you would expect an e-commerce company to have. The only difference is that many of us have never met in real life. There is one guy, Alex, who was with me since the beginning. We met on a freelancing website, and since then I have been to Romania 10 trips to work together, he has been to China 12 times, and once we've been together to work in the US.
Alex is a self taught programmer and Internet marketing expert extraordinaire. Originally from the Transylvania region of Romania, he bounces between Bucharest and Beijing, helping us stay ahead of the competition. He is a true technical expert in the marketing field and a great project manager. That's him in the photo next to me below, on one of our working trips in China.
Rodrigo Di Marzo
Rodrigo is our rock star packaging and website designer. A Brazilian living in Germany, Rodrigo brought his unique aesthetic to our Autoblow 2 packaging and e-commerce presence (not yet online). He is without a doubt the most skilled freelance designer we've ever hired. He has done stunning design work for large global firms including Haagen-Dazz, Clinique, GlaxoSmithKline, and others.
Tey a native of the Philippines but is based in Beijing. She is responsible for most of the back-end administration of our websites, plus some of our customer service. She also happens to be one of the friendliest people on earth.
Originally hailing from Hebei province in China, Shirley manages all of our email customer service. Have a problem, complaint, or even a compliment? Shirley will respond to you in a friendly and professional manner.
Sam is a certified Magento programmer and the CEO of the company who handles all of our Magento related programming needs. He got us hooked on using Jira to manage our projects and helps ensure that our online growth is always a smooth process.
Other Ways You Can Help
Don't want to be a male pleasure product pioneer and pick up your own Autoblow 2 for $50 less than it will be sold in stores? Ok, at least send this page to your friends! You never know....
March 23, 2014
Sex Toy Review: Body and Soul Sultry
I looked forward to using my new Body and Soul Sultry the moment it arrived in the mail. I love thick vibes and this one pleased me no end. It's also made of silicone, my favorite material. Silicone is smooth and supple. The best material for sex toys, in my not so humble opinion.
This vibe fits comfortably in my hand so I don't get cramped. It's also not too heavy, which is a big plus. I don't care much for honking big vibes so Sultry is exactly my speed. And did I say it's ribbed? No? Well, it's ribbed nicely along the shaft in the perfect place to please me - my labia and just inside the vagina. Those ribs also rub against my clit.
This vibe is curved the end for G-spot stimulation. It homed right in on that baby and gave me one hell of a G-spot orgasm. It didn't hurt or provide too much pressure like some G-spot vibes do. It also found the spot easily. This is a very good G-spot vibrator.
I get multiple stimulation from this vibrator, and top that with the five functions and five speeds and you have a winner. I like the slower speeds in the beginning and I work my way up to the faster ones right before climaxing. Each function is unique and I like all of them. The buttons are easy to press without my having to interrupt my play to look at the vibe to see where to press. They're very user friendly.
All in all, this is a nice vibe, especially for a beginner. It's easy to use, small, pretty, and best of all, it delivers the goods. I highly recommend it.
Buy your sex toys from California Exotics.
February 13, 2014
Sex Toy Review: 10-Function Silicone Love Rider Butterfly Lover
This month I received the 10-Function Silicone Love Rider Butterfly Lover for review. I enjoyed this big sex toy very much. I like 'em big enough to fill me up, and this vibrator does exactly that. It's shaped like a classic butterfly vibrator. The butterfly attachment is larger than others I've seen so it covers more ground. I like that. The vibratory sensations are more wide-spread as well as intense. It takes two AA batteries that last a very long time. Of course, as is the case with butterflies, this vibe has two motors - one in the shaft and one in the butterfly.
The material is sturdy silicone in pink. While it's fairly rigid, it gives with me as I move with it. It's not uncomfortable at all, and comfort is king. I may or may not use the suction cup base at my leisure. It sticks to a flat-seated chair very well.
This delightful vibrator has 10 different vibration, pulsation, and escalation functions. I may pick and choose from a wide variety of combinations. It's fun to start with several different combos and then as I come, switch immediately. The sensation is fantastic! It even has a very handy memory chip so it shifts to the last function I used.
This device turns on and off easily with the touch of a finger. I don't have to look at it to work it. All in all, this is a delightful sex toy that did the job it is designed to do and more! I like it very much and I highly recommend it to my readers.
Buy your sex toys from California Exotics!
February 10, 2014
VALENTINE'S DAY SALE - 99 Cents Erotic Fairy Tales
Look for a BIG SALE this week. From February 12 through February 17, I'm lowering the price of my two erotic fairy tales "Trouble In Thigh High Boots" and "Climbing Her Tower" to 99 cents for Valentine's Day. These may be erotic romances, but since they are based on fairy tales, they're quite dark. Keep an eye here for updates.
January 20, 2014
Romance Novel Radio Show Jan 21 at 4 PM EST
Romance is in the air! Tomorrow, Tuesday, January 21, I'm co-hosting the radio show "A Good Story Is A Good Story" with Marsha Casper Cook. Guests are Jacqueline Hopkins-Walton, Jean Joachim, and Sable Hunter. We're talking about romance and reading from our works. Be there at 4 PM EST for a fantastic show.
January 06, 2014
*Sigh* Miserable Blue Monday
Welcome, 2014! Today is Epiphany, also known as Blue Monday, the most depressing day of the year. Now that the holidays are over, the highs I felt from listening to Christmas music, baking holiday cookies, and being on a two-wee vacation has passed, leaving me in the doldrums.
I'm not alone, according to this article about Blue Monday.
On top of the blues from needing to put away all my Christmas gack, I received a royalty notice for £1.35. Wow! A windfall! I'm trying to laugh about it, but this news has all but killed what little desire I had to write. That's okay, since I intended on doing nothing other than watching season 3 of "Downton Abbey" today. I'm not quite ready to end my vacation yet.
Instead of letting this day get me too down, I'm reiterating my goals for the year.
1. Finish "Alex Craig Has A Threesome" and submit it to publishers. If rejected, I self-publish it.
2. Finish "Full Moon Fever" and submit it to publishers. If rejected, I self-publish it.
3. Finish four stories for one of my publishers. This won't be easy to do since I feel no motivation to write whatsoever, especially these particular stories.
4. Sock away money for the Stanley Hotel Writers Retreat in October. This will likely be the highlight of my year. I get to work on my first horror novel, "Hell Time", and I will turn this retreat into a two week vacation with my husband. Ah, to be snowed in where "The Shining" took place around Halloween, yet. That's something to look forward to.
5. Publish a few short stories in anthologies. I hope I have better luck with this than I did in 2013.
6. Do more radio shows. Enjoy the live chats with readers. Post more blog posts. Guest blog more often.
7. I've eliminated a lot of promotional nonsense from my life. I cut back on Yahoo group promotions. No more paid online book tours. No more so-called reader's forums where writers are either ignored or attacked. Plus hanging out hasn't resulted in book sales for me, so I wont waste my time anymore. I'm cutting out a lot of the social media time suckage that hasn't made a bit of difference for my sales.
8. Finish editing and find an agent for my thriller/family saga "Secrets and Lies"
9. I'm going to do my best to not get depressed over rejections, lackluster sales, and other frustrations. It won't be easy, but I'll do my best.
10. I'll get away from the computer more often. Go out. Read. Watch movies and TV. Hang out with my husband and son. Garden. Definitely make a habit of walking on the beach with my morning coffee once the weather warms up. I miss those morning walks. They made me fee fantastic.
11. I'll work on more illustrations this year. I'd like to illustrate my self-published books in 2014.
Well, that's everything off the top of my head. The only way 2014 will be a great year is if I make it that way. Even though it would be very easy for me to slip into the doldrums on a daily basis since I'm wired that way, I can't let it happen. Here's hoping for a lovely 2014!
January 02, 2014
First Short Story For 2014 - Asphodel
My Poe-inspired horror story "Asphodel" is available in Twisted Dreams Magazine's January 2014 issue. Available in PDF at Lulu. My first publication of the year, and hopefully one of many.
This story is for adults due to the mature content. Enjoy!
December 19, 2013
Sex Toy Review: Silicone Jack Rabbit One Touch
I like a good rabbit vibrator, so when the Silicone Jack Rabbit One Touch arrived in my mailbox, I was delighted. This toy is everything I want in a rabbit vibrator. The purple color is very pleasing to the eye. Silicone is my favorite material since it's soft and hypoallergenic. You can't go wrong with silicone. This toy takes 2 AAA batteries.
There is a wide variety of vibrations, pulsations, and escalations - just the way I like it. I prefer the steady stream of vibrations as well as the very quick, tapping pulses. I switch back and forth between these vibrations as I use the toy. The shaft is not rigid so it moves with me, and I move a lot when I play. This flexibility makes the toy very comfortable to use. The end of the shaft is big and bulbous, filling me up and then some. I like feeling filled up by vibrators. That way I know something is inside me. That sensation is very pleasant. I grip the shaft which also feel very good.
The controls are very easy to use. I don't have to guess how to turn it on and off or change the sensations as I use it. I just press a button. This vibe also is not very heavy - a problem I've noticed with some rabbit vibrators. It's lightweight, making it more enjoyable to use.
I'm very happy with this jack rabbit one touch, and I highly recommend it to women on the hunt for a good rabbit vibrator.